20071120

Break all my thoughts to the floor.

Hello. I really broke my thoughts. Shit lar, got so much to say but they suddenly disappeared. What a time to black out. Ass. SHIT LAR. Nvm, I'm going to bed soon anyway. Have to go to school at 9AM for POS training. : D I'm so responsible(whistles). Haha. Any woopee, I can finally get my bronze W910i. : D Fareast after schoool : D Got make up lesson for comm skills too. So gross. Anything to do with that subject just disgust me. Sigh.

Today was rather mundane. Spent my afternoon negotiating over the phone about my new phone : D Thanks my twin love for accompanying in school and out the whole day : D you are love! And most importantly... we are qualified bitches for now, you get what I mean. : D Band was not that bad. Sight reading Christmas pieces : D Kinda dry, but yeah, Christmas is coming : D I can't wait! Yipeee! Dinner and back home. Yawns. Time to hit the sack yeah? Nights. Ohhh another draggy Tuesday.

Killing every inch in me.
Who knows what happens next, come what may.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home